Students have the information, resources, and support they need to plan for university and college entrance around the world.
A-JIS is officially an IB World School, and students have the opportunity to graduate with IB-DP Diplomas. As a result, A-JIS offers them rigorous studies in all of the core academic and elective areas required by post-secondary institutions around the world.
- Click here for specific information related to IB entrance into Japanese universities.
- Click here for more information about IB entrance into post-secondary studies in Japan and all other parts of the world.
We now host at least one college and university visit to A-JIS per month from schools around the world. Annually, representatives from top schools in Europe, Canada, the USA, Japan, Australia, and other Asian post-secondary schools visited us to present their study options to our high school students. Our students are also required to attend regional post-secondary education fairs to meet with university representatives first hand, and to collect information about institutions from around the world that interest them.
College Counseling Resources at A-JIS
Log into the Family Portal. Under the Guidance Counseling section you will find links to three important documents:
- The A-JIS Guidance Counseling Handbook
- College Guidance Program Appendices
- The Post-Secondary Preparation Process